Annual Assurance Plan – Estate Planning
We believe it is important to reevaluate (and sometimes re-execute) your estate plan on an annual basis to determine if changes in your documents are appropriate in light of changes in your economic situation, family or health, or changes in the law. Some important, life-changing events that might require changes in your estate plan include:
- The birth of a child or grandchild
- Adopting a child
- The death of a loved one, particularly a spouse or child
- A marital divorce or separation
- A new marriage
- A life-threatening or life-changing injury or illness
- A large inheritance
In order to address these issues and make the review process simple and cost-effective, our law firm has developed an Annual Assurance Plan. The Annual Assurance Plan allows clients to:
- Have their estate plan reviewed by an Indiana-licensed attorney every year.
- Confirm that their plan addresses any changes they have experienced over the prior year.
- Reaffirm their testamentary intent, thereby making it more difficult for disgruntled relatives to challenge their wills in court.
Note: If you have other items in the cart, subscribing to one of these will purge them. Due to payment gateway restrictions, products and subscriptions can not be purchased at the same time.
Free Signing Ceremony
If you are able to travel to our offices in Indianapolis after your annual review is complete, we will gladly coordinate and execute a formal signing ceremony for you at no additional cost. This way you can rest assured that your documents were executed in accordance with Indiana law.